Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WE GOTTA KNOW PODCAST INFO AND WHY?

WGK is a Hardcore/Metal/Punk/ Music audio podcast, much like a radio show, minus commercials, sponsors etc... I play whatever I want, though I do take internet requests. The first WGK Pilot Episode #1 Download is available now, for anyone with a computer from a Mediafire link. I am working on making the Podcast subscribable. Episode #2 should be done for Halloween. 


Bands: If you want to be played on the Podcast, please send a me a CD.
MP3's are cool, but I dig artwork, and actually care about reading your lyrics. Yes, I'm old school. The first Podcast has been available for one week, and I'm already well over 200 downloads. A cheap, easy opportunity to get your band heard all over the world. 


Please send your music to JK c/o 18678, 80 Ave, Surrey, BC., Canada V4N-4J1 


E-mail: WGK.Podcast@gmail.com


Thanks, xJKx








No comments:

Post a Comment